Our main objective is to BRIDGE THE BEST OF ASIA AND AFRICA.
The best way to achieve this objective is to help those who represent the future of Asia and Africa.
This is why in our policy of support to education and capacity building we decided to set up a university exchange program in order to assist African students in all the steps concerning their departures to an Asian university.
This program will be set up in collaboration with CAMPUS INDE, an Ivorian private company based in Côte d’Ivoire which helps students wishing to pursue their studies in universities in India with:
- The choice of university
- The choice of training
- The registration
- Financial preparation
- The follow-up of the formalities with the host country and the university
- The reception in the country
- The triennial follow-up of academic guidance
- Facilitation with financial exchange.
The purpose of our collaboration is to be able to extend these services to other countries in South East Asia such as:
- South Korea…
If you are interested in this project and would like to join us on this groundbreaking project do not hesitate to go to the contact page or make a donation to Asiafrica Foundation by visiting the Donation page of our website
To follow the progress of our different projects do not hesitate to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Professional training program
Developing capacity in accountability is an enormous undertaking, but one, which is vital if relationships between Asia and Africa are to produce sustainable development for all.
This is a reason why our foundation has set up a professional training program in collaboration with several Thai universities .
These training programs are organized on 1 or 2 weeksin an Thailand for:
- Business leaders Manager
We would propose programs on the following themes:
- Cross-cultural challenges between Asia and Africa
- Contract management
- Procurement management
- Fraud prevention and treatment
- Cybercrime, privacy and IT asset protection
- Bank and finance in Asia-Africa transactions
- Project management
- General and sectoral management
- Export / Import Cooperation.
- Etc ...
(For more information please contact us)
In addition, an assistance is put in place, this program is targeted to support Asian organizations undertaking businesses or cooperation projects in African countries.
Particular emphasis is placed on providing technical assistance for capacity building, recognizing that capacity limitations—rather than lack of political will—often impede implementation of accountable systems.
Capacity building activities are coordinated in collaboration with professionals agencies and consultants in relevant disciplines. While needs vary from project to project, certain areas of capacity need urgent attention in many poor countries, and merit special mention:
- Principles of accountability and social accountability
- Common problems and possible solutions
- International Labor Conventions and Standards
- Labor Standards Elements: Child Labor, Forced Labor, Health & Safety, Freedom of Association, Discrimination, Disciplinary Practices, Working Hours, Remuneration and Management Systems
- Expanded compliance knowledge of industry sector and local issues
- Methods for managing risk across a whole supply chain
- Good governance including sound policies, transparency, anti-corruption
- Reducing poverty requires strong government financial management skills, multi-year expenditure programs, and effective expenditure monitoring
- Effective collaboration for sound environmental management policies
- Introduction to links between poverty reduction and country development
To join us on this fabulous project do not hesitate to go to the contact page or make a donation to Asiafrica Foundation by visiting the Fundraising page of our website
To follow the progress of our different projects do not hesitate to follow us on facebook and instagram.
Training program on Effective Negotiation and Dispute Resolution for the oil, gas and coal industry in Manila
Teaching of participants from Sri Lanka. Topics: "Governance for contract management for government organizations and projects".